- NH Collection Barcelona Pódium
NH Collection Barcelona Pódium
The NH Collection Barcelona Pódium, formerly known as NH Barcelona Pódium, enjoys a central location in this vibrant city, cocooned from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Newly refurbished, this well-connected hotel is close to the zoo and harbor as well as within easy reach of the city’s other major attractions.
- browse the luxury stores of the Passeig de Gracia and experience the exhilarating Las Ramblas, just a 15-minute walk away
- travel with ease – metro, bus, train and taxi connections are on the doorstep – and there is a garage for your car
- go for a quiet stroll or an invigorating run in nearby Parc de la Ciutadella
The 140 stylishly decorated rooms, some with balconies, are spread over five floors. .
- enjoy quality coffee whenever you want it from your own Nespresso machine
- stay connected with free Wi-Fi
- sleep soundly on our premium mattresses
With a rooftop pool open for refreshing swims during the summer months, a gym and a sauna, the hotel offers plenty of opportunities to unwind. Make the most of your stay, our Guest Relations team are always eager to share their recommendations and favorite places.
- sip cocktails and snack on tasty tapas at the chic rooftop terrace bar
- savor delicious food at our restaurant, open 24 hours a day
- hold a wedding or social gathering to remember on the terrace
Registration no.: HL-002059
feel the place
It was once the site of a fortress built by King Felipe V, which was demolished in 1869, after which the park was used for the Universal Exhibition in 1888.It also features a dramatic waterfall created by Josep Fontsere – with the help of a young Antoni Gaudi.
Relax in front of the TV or with the free WI-FI, then settle down on one of our luxuriously comfortable mattresses. A choice of pillows from the pillow menu provides the final touch for a restful night’s sleep.
Meetings & Events
There are eight meeting rooms – one with natural daylight and two small terraces – with a total capacity of 280. The roof terrace provides an impressive space for cocktails, welcome drinks and wedding receptions for up to 220 guests.
For lunch and dinner, contemporary Mediterranean cuisine prepared with the freshest of local ingredients is on the menu. A drink in the bar makes a perfect end to the evening.
- Area: Eixample
- Bailén, 4-6. 08010
- Barcelona, Spain.