- NH Collection Madrid Colón
NH Collection Madrid Colón
Newly refurbished, the NH Collection Madrid Colón, formerly known as NH Madrid Sanvy, is in the heart of the exclusive Salamanca neighborhood, famous for its Golden Mile of big-name stores and restaurants. With its central location and good airport connections, it is also ideal for business visitors.
- shop at luxury brands – Gucci, Rolex, Loewe, YSL, Armani and Louis Vuitton are all within walking distance
- taste the gastronomic delights of the Platea. Madrid’s gourmet food complex is managed by some of the city’s Michelin-starred chefs and is just next door
- walk to the city’s main museums and Retiro Park
Quiet, spacious rooms provide a peaceful retreat from the buzz of the city.
- take in views of the Plaza de Colón from some of the rooms
- stay connected with free Wi-Fi
- reserve one of our connecting rooms when traveling with the family
You can enjoy VIP treatment from our Guest Relations team who are happy to source tickets and find restaurants for you. Our meeting rooms are perfect for business events and social gatherings.
- start the day with our fabulous breakfasts and enjoy tempting snacks in the bar cafeteria
- work out in the gym
- take a refreshing swim in the open-air pool – open during the summer months (for exact dates please ask the front desk)– and enjoy the views from the fourth floor terrace
Registration no.: HM:124
Feel the place
He was also responsible for the former Carlos III movie theater next door, now converted into the Platea – Madrid’s stunning food complex.
He worked on hundreds of projects and about 20 of his buildings remain in Madrid.
Enjoy a restful night’s sleep in our supremely comfortable beds with a choice of pillows.
If you are traveling with the family, you can spread out in one of our connecting rooms.
Meetings & Events
They can be hired for business meetings, product launches, wedding receptions, gala dinners and much more, with space for up to 150 people.
- Area: Barrio Salamanca
- Calle Marqués de Zurgena, 4. 28001
- Madrid, Spain.