- NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa
NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa
With its 13th Century tower and marvelous frescos, the NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa – thought to be the oldest hotel in Italy – is truly extraordinary. It’s a fantastic location for an unforgettable stay, set in the middle of the historic and artistic beauties of Florence.
- stroll to the legendary Uffizi Gallery, the Duomo and the picturesque Ponte Vecchio, which spans the River Arno
- browse the high-end boutiques of elegant Via Tornabuoni, just a few steps away
- explore nearby Piazza della Signoria, Florence’s impressive central square
Blending modern elegance and classic design, the hotel has 72 stylish rooms, five of which are connecting.
- marvel at the exquisite frescos on the walls and ceilings of some luxury rooms, suites and junior suites
- enjoy panoramic views of the city from the Torre Monalda Suite in the tower
The hotel is ideal for small business meetings and can accommodate up to 30 people in its two meeting rooms.
- host the perfect celebration at the presidential suite
- have all your needs catered for with truly personalized service and a dedicated Guest Relations team
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection
Feel the place
Meetings & Events
Coffee breaks can be taken in the bar.
- Area: City Center
- Via Porta Rossa,19. 50123
- Florence, Italy.