- NH Collection Venezia Palazzo Barocci
NH Collection Venezia Palazzo Barocci
The NH Collection Venezia Palazzo Barocci is a historic building every bit as beautiful and atmospheric as you’d expect a former Venetian palace to be. The hotel enjoys a prime location in the city, overlooking the Rialto Bridge and the Grand Canal. With a Vaporetto water bus stop just a few minutes away, it is the perfect base from which to discover the city’s charms.
- arrive in style by motorboat or gondola at the hotel’s private dock
- explore Venice’s most famous sights, which are all within easy reach
- shop at exclusive fashion names like Prada, Versace and Ferragamo – they are all within five minutes’ walk of the hotel
There are 59 contemporary, comfortable rooms to choose from. Executive rooms and Special Junior Suites boast terraces overlooking the Grand Canal and the Suite has a terrace that is spacious enough for a party or social event.
- enjoy soaking in the in-room bathtub
- spread out in connecting rooms when travelling as a family
The hotel offers cozy spaces to relax after a day’s sightseeing.
- unwind in the intimate, sheltered garden
- take a rest in the lounge space, with its comfortable seats and big-screen television
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts LVX Collection
Feel the Place
If you look closely you will see a red violin, which symbolises the great composer’s work.
Meetings & Events
We have a quality manager, who can help organize your event and arrange details like airport or island transfers. During breaks we can also arrange coffee and high-quality snacks.
Our garden also makes an ideal venue for smaller gatherings.
- Area: Rialto Bridge
- San Marco, Corte dell'Albero 3878 A. I 30124
- Venice, Italy.