- NH Collection Mexico City Reforma
NH Collection Mexico City Reforma
A stately contemporary hotel offering some phenomenal views of Mexico City, the recently refurbished NH Collection Mexico City Reforma is an outstanding base for business and vacation. Located within the financial, commercial and tourist area of the city, it is just a few steps from two major boulevards: Paseo de la Reforma and Avenida de los Insurgentes.
- access the World Trade Center and Banamex Center quickly – they are 20 minutes away
- take in the iconic sights – the Metropolitan cathedral, the Angel of Independence and the Monument to the Revolution
- don’t miss a trip to the pyramids of Teotihuacán
The hotel has 306 elegant, sleek, minimalistic rooms, and those on the upper floors have breathtaking panoramic views. Families can choose connecting rooms, and we have honeymoon packages to make you feel unique
- get a wonderful night’s sleep with our ‘NH Sleep Better’ concept beds and pillow menu
- relax in our signature bathrobe and slippers and watch the large flat screen TV
- help yourself to coffee from your own Nespresso machine
You can enjoy a workout in our modern gym, take a dip in our refreshing swimming pool, explore the city's hidden sites with our Guest Relations team's recommendations, and then relax on the chic sun terrace.
feel the place
The ruins of Teotihuacán – the place where the Aztecs believed the gods created the universe – are just outside the city.
Dominated by the enormous Pyramids of the Sun and Moon and the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, UNESCO-listed Teotihuacán is a truly fascinating place and well worth a visit.
Feel pampered in our bathrooms featuring relaxing rain-effect showers, professional hairdryers and our quality NH Collection toiletries.
Our pillow menu offers you just the right softness of pillow for a good night’s sleep.
Meetings & Events
- Area: Zona Rosa Area
- Liverpool, 155; Zona Rosa. 06600
- Mexico City, Mexico.