- NH Collection Madrid Palacio de Tepa
NH Collection Madrid Palacio de Tepa
The NH Collection Madrid Palacio de Tepa is a uniquely charming setting for your stay in historic Madrid. Located in an elegant palace designed by the architect of the Prado Museum, Juan de Villanueva and decorated by award winning Ramón Esteve, the hotel is in the heart of Barrio de las Letras, Madrid’s literary district, and a stroll away from the city’s sights.
- stroll to the city's most emblematic sites such as the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Royal theater, and the Puerta del Sol
- explore the Madrid de las Austrias, the authentic La Latina neighborhood, and shop in the neaby Callao area
You can relax in spacious, modern rooms filled with natural daylight.
- choose from Suites, Junior Suites and connecting rooms that are perfect for families and groups of friends
- enjoy views of historic Madrid, including the Plaza del Angel and Calle Huertas, from some of the rooms
From reservations for the best restaurants in Madrid to a personal shopper, our Guest Relations team can get almost anything you could wish for during your stay.
- unwind in the hotel gym
- stay connected with free Wi-Fi
- delight in tasty, healthy food whenever you want it with 24-hour room service
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts LVX Collection
Registration no.: HM:4689
feel the place
Meetings & Events
Main event rooms are suitable for large meetings and presentations.
If you have a small meeting or you need a breakout room, our Suites and Junior Suites are ideal.
This elegant building is also a charming venue for an intimate and exclusive wedding ceremony.
Our event planner will help create an unforgettable day.
If you would like a unique experience, Paco Roncero's two Michelin star restaurant, La Terraza del Casino, is only a 5 minute stroll away.
Why not treat yourself while you’re here? Book an appointment with one of our expert masseuses and beauticians. All treatments are held in a pretty 1st-floor room with a soothing color scheme.
- Area: Barrio de Las Letras
- San Sebastian, 2. 28012
- Madrid, Spain.