- NH Collection Madrid Abascal
NH Collection Madrid Abascal
An elegant mixture of classical décor and modern sophistication, the NH Collection Madrid Abascal was once home to Madrid’s wealthiest families. It is located in the city’s business district, and is within easy reach of its shops and cultural attractions too.
- taste the gastronomic delights of Chamberi – the hotel’s neighborhood is famous for its restaurants and tapas bars
- browse the coveted boutiques at Salesas and international brands at Salamanca, both minutes from the hotel
- get to your meeting with ease – the hotel is next to Madrid’s business corridor, the Paseo de la Castellana
Nearly all our 183 stylish rooms have a living area for you to relax in. The hotel has three rooms adapted for guests with disabilities.
- feel at home with features including Nespresso coffee makers and powerful professional hairdryers
- enjoy 24-hour room service
The outdoor terrace is an oasis of calm in the heart of the city – the perfect place to sip a cocktail and enjoy delicious dishes from the lobby bar. We also have a personalized Guest Relations service to assist you throughout your stay.
- feast on tasty dishes from the restaurant, DOMO
- host business events with the support of cutting-edge technology and excellent services
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection
Registration no.: HM:4286
feel the place
You’ll also find an original painting by the modern Spanish artist Javier Mariscal .
Meetings & Events
Its three halls hold 20 people each and can be combined to hold up to 60.
Enhance your event with cutting-edge technological equipment and excellent services, including secretarial services, multi-lingual staff, furniture rental and audio-visual support
- Area: Barrio Chamberí
- c/José Abascal 47. 28003
- Madrid, Spain.