- NH Collection Guadalajara Providencia
NH Collection Guadalajara Providencia
The modern glass façade of the NH Collection Guadalajara Providencia rises up above the heart of Guadalajara’s financial district. This exclusive area is home to the city’s biggest corporate HQs, but there are leisure opportunities here too, including a cinema and a casino.
- play a round at the Golf and Country Club, one of the city’s most famous golf courses which is just opposite the hotel
- discover the Instituto Cultural Cabañas – a UNESCO world heritage site – it is within easy reach
- get close to nature at Pablo Neruda park, just a couple of blocks away
You will feel completely at home in our large, comfortable, rooms with free high-speed Wi-Fi and spacious bathrooms.
- enjoy stunning views of the city, golf course or the Barranca de Huentitan mountains
- book into a luxury corner room, with floor-to-ceiling windows
- reserve one of our connecting rooms if you are traveling with the family
You can enjoy a wide range of cuisines – not only does the hotel have its own restaurant, but there are a number of high-end places to eat at the plaza where the hotel is located where you can taste local flavors. Ask our Guest Relations team for more information.
- work out at the hotel’s fully equipped fitness center
- make the most of 24-hour room service
- unwind with a treatment at the spa
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection
feel the place
The hotel’s corridors are lined with stylish and carefully chosen works of art.
Meanwhile the artwork in the rooms helps to create a tranquil and relaxed ambiance.
You can be assured of sleeping well in the supremely comfortable beds.
All our rooms have excellent views – those on the east overlook the city, golf course and mountains. Those facing north look out onto some of the city’s most beautiful architecture. Those facing south, meanwhile, have uninterrupted city views.
On the top floor are two huge master suites, while guests can also enjoy a Junior Suite with a delightful private terrace
Meetings & Events
We can also entertain private parties for up to 160 guests. For weddings, our chefs can help you devise a personalized menu for your wedding banquet.
The restaurant has a cozy outdoor terrace on a tree-lined, cobbled street. You can try a variety of tempting international dishes cooked by our executive chef.
Should you feel like a change, there are plenty of options nearby. The plaza where the hotel is located is home to a variety of restaurants – select from Argentinian, Japanese-Peruvian or Mexican cooking.
- Area: Jalisco
- Sao Paulo 2334, Col. Providencia. 44630
- Guadalajara, Mexico.