- NH Collection Brussels Centre
NH Collection Brussels Centre
Freshly renovated, the NH Collection Brussels Centre, formerly known as NH Atlanta Brussels, is an elegant location for your stay in the city. The hotel boasts chic period features like its Art Deco-style façade and original 1920s staircase. And you will be just a stroll away from big name and designer shopping, as well major visitor attractions.
- visit Brussels’ main square – the Grand Place – and the Manneken Pis, the city’s famous statue
- browse the department stores of Rue Neuve, the city’s most famous shopping street, and the designer boutiques of Rue Antoine Dansaert
- be within easy reach of the European Council, Parliament and Commission
You can choose from our range of spacious rooms to find your perfect fit.
- make the most of the space – our Junior Suites, Suites and Presidential Suites have separate living rooms or seating areas
- enjoy a romantic stay in the Presidential Suite
The captivating terrace and buffet restaurant on the 9th floor is the place to drink in stunning views of the city. You can even start the day with breakfast al fresco when the sun is shining. To help you make the most out of your stay our Guest Relations team will be delighted to share their personal recommendations and favorite places.
- work out and de-stress in the fitness area
- meet for conversation and relaxation in the pleasant mezzanine area overlooking the lobby
- stay connected with free Wi-Fi
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection
Feel the Place
The dressing of the statue is advertised in advance so you can go along to see what he will be wearing.
Meetings & Events
We offer five meeting rooms with natural daylight, and dedicated staff will be on hand to help make your event a success. The top floor buffet restaurant and terrace, which has panoramic views over the city, accommodates up to 100 people and is the ideal place for an unforgettable party, cocktail event or barbecue.
And our restaurant chefs put inspiration and passion into their exquisite, high-quality dishes.
The bar offers an excellent selection of beers and cocktails.
- Area: City Center
- 7 Boulevard Adolphe Max. 1000
- Brussels, Belgium.