- NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace
NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace
The 5-star NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace hotel is a unique piece of history, expertly converted from several 17th century town houses and a 15th century chapel. Its rooms and lobbies evoke the romance of the past, with wooden beams and pointed ceilings. In the very heart of Amsterdam’s old quarter, the city’s key attractions, and the Central Station, are just steps away from your door.
- take to the water from a private boating dock on the Amsterdam canal
- walk to Amsterdam’s historic and cultural attractions in minutes
- savor delicious cuisine in the hotel’s Michelin starred restaurant
The 274 bright, contemporary rooms are spread across six floors, many commanding a view over the city. In some Premium rooms and suites you will find traces of the hotel’s historical architecture, including exposed beams and arched ceilings.
- wake up to fresh coffee with a Nespresso machine in your room
- drift off to sleep on a premium mattress with a choice of pillows
- enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
The private dock is the starting point for boat tours and even a floating dining experience, which can be arranged on request. Within the hotel a fitness room with sauna is provided for guests to use free of charge, and our expert Guest Relations team are also on hand to make reservations and to show you the city's hidden gems.
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection
Feel the Place
Meetings & Events
- Area: City Center
- Prins Hendrikkade, 59-72. 1012AD
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands.