- NH Collection Wien Zentrum
NH Collection Wien Zentrum
A remarkable, glass-fronted building with a stunning mural by artist Christian Ludwig Attersee on its façade, the NH Collection Wien Zentrum hotel, formerly known as NH Wien Atterseehaus, is perfectly situated for shopping, dining and exploring Vienna’s many picturesque delights.
- step outside into the Mariahilferstrasse, one of Europe’s longest shopping streets, and explore the fascinating little boutiques, restaurants and bars in its side streets.
- travel to the city center with ease – metro stop U3 Zieglergasse is right outside the hotel and only four stops away from the heart of Vienna: Stephansplatz
The spacious, newly-renovated rooms are arranged over seven floors and offer large working spaces. Some have pretty balconies and our apartments have useful kitchenettes. Family rooms have separate bedrooms for extra peace and quiet.
- take in the charming views of Vienna’s parks and courtyards
- choose from our pillow selection for a restful night’s sleep
The extraordinary roof terrace on the top of the hotel with panoramic views of Vienna’s skyline will be the best memory of the trip. Private parking makes arriving by car delightful. (The entrance to the garage is located on Andreasgasse 6, 1070 Wien)
- work out in our compact gym
- treat yourself to a relaxing sauna afterwards
- stay over the weekend and take advantage of "Lazy Sunday": checkout late (before 5pm) free of charge.
feel the place
The healthy menu features a tempting variety of local and regional specialties including cold meats, cheeses, eggs and hot dishes cooked to your taste. Delicious, fruit, yogurt, breads and pastries, with a selection of fruit juices and beverages are also provided, as well as gluten-free options.
If you have to be up at 05:30, be our guest and help yourself to tea, coffee and pastries.
- Area: Mariahilf
- Mariahilfer Strasse 78,. A-1070
- Vienna, Austria.