- NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina
NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina
In a charming, elegant square in the heart of historic Turin, the NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina is a contemporary treasure with 17th-century origins, set around a beautiful courtyard. This unique hotel is perfectly situated for exploring the sights of this fascinating city.
- stroll along the banks of the River Po, just five minutes from the hotel, to lush Valentino Park
- hunt for antiques in the city’s narrow little streets
- tour the city in an open-topped sightseeing bus – the hotel is on the route – or arrange a private city center tour with one of our guides
The hotel’s 160 elegant rooms, painted in cool, contemporary shades, are arranged over five floors. All are family friendly, whether you choose Premium, Superior or a Suite.
- choose a room with views across the city’s landmarks and rooftops
- enjoy coffee from your own machine
- share with your small dog – pets are welcome, and given VIP treatment
The gym gives you a magical view of the hills as you enjoy your workout, and our expert Guest Relations team are also on hand to show you the city's hidden gems.
- book a relaxing massage
- watch the sun go down from our exclusive roof terrace, fragrant with aromatic herbs
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection
Feel the Place
These were institutions used to train young poor people for work.
No doubt one of its most famous residents would have approved of this use – Antonio Gramsci, the co-founder of the Italian Communist party who lived here in 1913-1915.
Meetings & Events
With four flexible meeting spaces, the largest of which holds up to 150 people, you can host an event to remember.
A dedicated event planner will make sure everything runs smoothly for you, and we can supply all the latest technology and audiovisual equipment you need to get your message across.
- Area: City Center
- 15 Piazza Carlo Emanuele II. 10123
- Turin, Italy.