- NH Collection Roma Palazzo Cinquecento
NH Collection Roma Palazzo Cinquecento
Supremely well-connected, the magnificent, brand new NH Collection Roma Palazzo Cinquecento puts all of the Eternal City within easy reach. Fronted by an elegant garden, which boasts its own Roman ruins, this distinctive hotel provides an ideal location in the city for business and leisure travelers alike. Besides the hotel is rounded by famous places such as Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica, Dell'Opera Theatre, Roman Colosseum, Circus Maximus and the Quirinal Palace.
- explore Rome’s iconic sights – the Coliseum, the Trevi Fountain and Roman Forum are within walking distance
- travel with ease – the hotel is next to Rome’s main transport hub, the Termini Station, with excellent bus and Metro connections too
- browse the exclusive boutiques of Via dei Condotti, a short Metro trip away
The hotel’s 177 freshly decorated rooms have a warm, contemporary feel, with classic Italian flourishes and hardwood floors.
- relax on the terrace overlooking the garden when you reserve selected ground-floor Premium rooms
- choose a connecting room if you are traveling as a family
- stay connected with free Wi-Fi throughout
The garden offers a unique reminder of Rome’s ancient history – a section of the Servian Wall dating back to the 6th century BC. You can get a taste of delicious regional cuisine at the restaurantm and to ensure you make the most out of your stay our Guest Relations team will be delighted to share their recommendations and favorite places.
- take in stunning 360° views of the city from the huge roof terrace
- host your business meeting in an inspiring and convenient location
- invigorate your body with a workout in the hotel’s gym
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection
Feel the Place
Meetings & Events
The hotel staff can help plan and set up events, while the garden terrace offers space for pre-meeting drinks or socializing afterwards.
- Area: City Center
- Piazza dei Cinquecento, 90. 00185
- Rome, Italy.