- NH Collection Madrid Suecia
NH Collection Madrid Suecia
Located in Madrid’s most vibrant district, the NH Collection Madrid Suecia hotel, formerly known as NH Madrid Suecia, is close to the most significant historic sites, gastronomy, fashion boutiques, art, music, nightlife and design culture spots.
- stroll to the Círculo de Bellas Artes
- nearby Barrio de las Letras, Chueca and Fuencarral.
- close to trendy shopping areas and a number of transport hubs
123 rooms decorated in warm and welcoming colours with generous windows, natural light and inspiring city views. All rooms include Nespresso machines and seating areas. Some come with their own private terrace.
- unwind in the Superior rooms – which face onto a patio with natural daylight
- spread out in the Junior Suites, with two living areas and large TVs
- admire unique views of the historic Palacio de Cibeles from general rooms
The restaurant, Casa Suecia, serves both Mediterranean and international dishes. A fabulous full buffet is served at breakfast while the lobby bar features a touch of contemporary British style and was a favorite of Ernest Hemingway. You can explore the 11th floor terrace for spectacular city views or head to the gym for an energizing workout. To help you make the most out of your stay our Guest Relations team are happy to share their recommendations and favorite places.
- enjoy drinks and food served on the panoramic terrace, Ático Casa Suecia
- discover the Hemingway Cocktail Bar with its hardwood, soft velvets, mirrored panels, and dreamy music - a true hidden gem.
- unwind in the hotel gym, free for guests
Registration no.: HM:4774
feel the place
Meetings & Events
- Area: City Center
- Calle del Marqués de Casa Riera 4. 28014
- Madrid, Spain.