- NH Collection Madrid Paseo del Prado
NH Collection Madrid Paseo del Prado
Just across the street from the Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen museums, the NH Collection Madrid Paseo del Prado offers an inspiring location in the heart of the city’s Art Triangle. This historic Neo-Baroque palace, designed by Antonio Palacios at the beginning of the 20th century, is an elegant setting for an unforgettable stay and just minutes away from the Banco de España and Atocha stations.
- take a stroll to the Plaza Independencia and the nearby Retiro park
- wander among the greats in the Prado Museum's neverending galleries, discover the temporary exhibitions at the Thyssen, or contemplate Picasso's Guernica at the Reina Sofia
With free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service and a Guest Relations team dedicated to helping you make the most of your stay, the hotel does everything possible to make you feel unique and inspired.
- choose from Superior and Premium rooms, Junior Suites and Suites
- get stunning views of the Neptuno Fountain from some of the rooms
- reserve a connecting room if you are travelling with the family
Two Michelin-starred chef, Paco Roncero, serves up delicious mini-dishes at the tapas bar, Estado Puro, and you can relax in our Tea & Wine bar or on Estado Puro's outdoor terrace with priviledged views of the Neptuno fountain.
- start the day with our fabulous buffet breakfast
- enjoy fantastic views as you work out in our rooftop gym
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection
Registration no.: HM:4453
Feel the place
Built in 1904, it is located in what used to be a vacation palace designed by renowned Madrid architect Antonio Palacios.
He is also responsible for the Palacio de Cibeles (now the Madrid City Council offices) and the Círculo de Bellas Artes cultural center.
Meetings & Events
Flexible rooms on their own floor are ideal for small meetings, as are the Premium rooms.
You will have a single point of contact and helpful staff to help your meeting go smoothly. And we will work with you to create the ideal menu for your event.
If you need to make an early start, ask about the early bird breakfast.
The croquetas and XXIst Spanish omelet served at the tapas bar Estado Puro by Michelin-starred chef Paco Roncero come highly recommended, and the wine bar is ideal to unwind in the early evening.
Guest Relations - Your local guide
- Area: Barrio de Las Letras
- Plaza Cánovas del Castillo, 4. 28014
- Madrid, Spain.