- NH Collection Köln Mediapark
NH Collection Köln Mediapark
A contemporary glass-fronted retreat flooded with natural light, the NH Collection Köln Mediapark hotel, formerly known as NH Köln Mediapark, was designed by celebrated architect Jean Nouvel. It sits among green vistas overlooking an ornamental lake in the heart of the Köln Mediapark, the city’s hub of creative and commercial industry. Set apart from the hubbub of city life, the hotel is still just 15 minutes’ walk from the city center.
- enjoy peace and tranquility, then walk to the central Kölner Ring in minutes
- connect to northern Germany with easy access to Autobahn 57
- stay in touch with free Wi-Fi
The 217 spacious rooms are decorated in bright, stylish tones with a modern feel. Discover luxurious marble bathrooms and thoughtful extras like rain effect showers and an in-room Nespresso machine.
- look out over the lake or across to Kölner Dom cathedral from the higher-level rooms
- order delicious meals via room service
- reserve connecting rooms for larger groups or families
You can fill your lungs with fresh air as you take an invigorating run on the outdoor trails. Or hit the gym and sauna to revitalize and unwind after a long day. In spring and summer, you can dine al fresco on the terrace, with views over the lake.
- Guest Relations team to help you make the most out of your stay
- If you're staying with us over the weekend take advantage of "Lazy Sunday", and checkout late (before 5pm) free of charge.
Feel the Place
Several of the higher-level rooms enjoy views over the ornamental lake and the green belt that surrounds the hotel. And from the Suites, you can see across to the majestic twin spires of Kölner Dom cathedral.
Meetings & Events
In warm weather, you can step out onto the terrace and eat al fresco among the parasols.
The restaurant also offers light bites, regional, and seasonal dishes at lunchtime. In the evening, head to the elegant bar for a choice of drinks and international TV channels.
- Area: Köln
- Im Media Park 8b,. 50670
- Cologne, Germany.