- NH Collection Genova Marina
NH Collection Genova Marina
An outstanding architectural hotel, the NH Collection Genova Marina rises on stilt-like pillars above Genoa’s renovated Old Port area. Designed by Renzo Piano, this unique and distinctive modern building is close to the harbor attractions and cruise terminal, and within a short walk of the historic city center.
- tour the Aquarium and the Sea Museum – they are just a few steps away
- watch the boats as you have breakfast on the flower-filled terrace
- browse the luxury boutiques and designer shops in the nearby Via Roma
The hotel has 140 stylish, contemporary rooms, some with a private terrace. Our exclusive suites are arranged across two floors for maximum space.
- choose a harbor view and watch the boats come and go
- put on a bathrobe and relax to the sound of the waves lapping
- select from our pillow menu for the perfect night’s sleep
The modern gym offers state-of-the-art exercise machines. Make the most out of your stay in Genova with the help of our Guest Relations team's expertise.
- work out, then enjoy a waterfront drink
- ask us to arrange VIP tickets for Genoa Calcio home games
- bring your car – the hotel offers private parking
feel the place
Until the 1990s, Genoa’s old harbor, Porto Antico, was disconnected from the rest of the city despite being the place from which Christopher Columbus set off on his explorations. In 1992, architect Renzo Piano drew up plans to regenerate the Piazza Caricamento and historic port buildings, designing fascinating new structures, including the Aquarium, the Bigo (panoramic lift) and the hotel itself.
Meetings & Events
Traditional Italian flavors in dishes created with the freshest of local produce are on the menu at Il Gozzo at lunchtime and in the evenings. And if you feel like a tasty light snack – a mozzarella salad, perhaps, or a gourmet burger, order from our stylish bar.
- Area: Porto Antico / Aquarium
- Molo Ponte Calvi, 5. 16124
- Genoa, Italy.