- NH Collection Dresden Altmarkt
NH Collection Dresden Altmarkt
An elegant, contemporary hotel built with traditional Dresden sandstone, the NH Collection Dresden Altmarkt hotel , formerly known as NH Dresden Altmarkt,is perfectly located on Dresden’s historic market square in the heart of the old town. It is the ideal place to discover the city’s sights, including the glittering Christmas market.
- stroll to the Zwinger museum, the landmark Frauenkirche church and the Grünes Gebirge treasure collection
- shop for big brands at nearby Altmarkt-Galerie – we can even arrange a personal shopper for you
- travel to your meeting with ease – the hotel is 20 minutes from the International Congress Center and close to a tram stop and the train station. There is also underground parking available near the hotel
The hotel offers 240 chic, modern rooms, many with perfect views of the Altmarkt or the Kreuzkirche church.
- reserve a connecting room – ideal if you are travelling with the family
- put on one of our fluffy bathrobes and unwind with VIP service in our Premium rooms, Suites and Apartments
- stay connected with free WI-FI
With a restaurant, bar, wellness area and sun terrace, the hotel offers plenty of opportunities for relaxation
- unwind with a soothing steam bath after a busy day’s sightseeing
- explore the city by bicycle – they are available to hire from the hotel
- hold your business meeting or wedding reception in this distinctive venue
- stay over the weekend and take advantage of "Lazy Sunday": checkout late (before 5pm) free of charge.
Feel the Place
Every year from late November until Christmas Eve, the Altmarkt sparkles with lights and fills with the scent of cinnamon and cloves as it hosts the Striezelmarkt, Germany’s oldest Christmas market. Dating back to 1493, the Striezelmarkt is the place to find seasonal gift. It is a captivating, romantic sight – and you can get the very best views of it from some of the hotel’s rooms.
Modern, calmly decorated rooms offer guests a tranquil haven. You can choose from Superior rooms, Suites and Premium rooms, or enjoy your own home-from-home in our Apartments with their own kitchenettes.
Unwind in front of the flat-screen TV, stay in touch with free WI-FI, and end your day with a wonderfully restful night’s sleep with a choice of pillows and supremely comfortable beds.
Meetings & Events
The nine meeting rooms are flooded with natural daylight, and most offer inspiring views of the historic Altmarkt. We will provide all the technical equipment you need to make your meeting a success.
The hotel is also a singular setting for a wedding reception. Our planners are on hand to take care of everything, from the flower arrangements, to the menu and the DJ. So you can relax and thoroughly enjoy a memorable day.
A tasty feast of cold cuts, cheeses, pastries – with gluten-free options – and yogurts, it also offers local favorites, and hot dishes prepared just the way you like them.
For lunch and dinner, try the tempting modern cuisine at our restaurant. The stylish bar with its cigar lounge is the place for pre and post-dinner cocktails.
- Area: Altstadt
- An der Kreuzkirche 2,. 01067
- Dresden, Germany.