- NH Collection Cáceres Palacio de Oquendo
NH Collection Cáceres Palacio de Oquendo
A stunning converted stone palace dating back to the 16th century, the NH Collection Cáceres Palacio de Oquendo is near one of the entrances to the extraordinary walled city of Cáceres, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is perfectly situated for business trips, or exploring the city.
- walk to the ancient Arab wall, Cáceres Convention Centre and shops in minutes
- look out for the storks nesting on the historic turrets and rooftops
- explore the fascinating cathedral and churches of Cáceres
This historic hotel has elegant architectural features incorporated into 86 stylish, contemporary rooms and the large Junior Suite.
- enjoy views over pretty Plaza San Juan and the old Arab wall from some of the rooms
- relax while watching the flat-screen TV
- wake up to a cup of tea or fresh coffee from your own Nespresso machine
The best memory of your stay will be dining al fresco on our Restaurant Tapería's terrace overlooking Plaza San Juan. Take advantage of the onsite gym to unwind after a long day.
Because of the narrow, historic streets around the hotel, vehicle access is limited. Parking is available in the public car park, seven minutes’ walk away.
Three function rooms with audiovisual technology accommodate up to 130 people. Our event planner will help you organize your perfect wedding, conference or meeting.
Registration no.: H-CC-00493
feel the place
The super-comfortable, high-quality mattresses and your choice of pillows let you drift off to sleep peacefully – soundproofing keeps the night-time hum of Cáceres to a minimum
Meetings & Events
We have an event planner on staff, and plenty of audiovisual equipment.
For coffee breaks, we have a courtyard to relax in, while main meals can be taken in a choice of places, such as the meeting room, restaurant, cafeteria or terrace.
- Area: Old Town
- Pza. San Juan 11. 10003
- Caceres, Spain.