- NH Collection Buenos Aires Lancaster
NH Collection Buenos Aires Lancaster
There is a distinctive flourish of English design in this elegant, Georgian-style hotel. Ideally located in the heart of the business area and near the main visitor attractions, the NH Collection Buenos Aires Lancaster is the perfect base for exploring all the city has to offer.
- browse Polo Ralph Lauren, L’Occitane and Rossi & Caruso in the exclusive Galerias Pacifico shopping mall opposite the hotel
- explore the historic sights of downtown Buenos Aires – the Plaza San Martin, the Circulo Militar, and the stylish shopping streets Calle Florida and Calle Reconquista are nearby
- feel unique with personalized service from our friendly, helpful staff and Guest Relations team
The hotel’s 115 rooms have a feeling of comfort and calm. You can choose from Superior rooms and elegant, spacious Suites, some of which offer a river view over the Rio de la Plata.
- relax with a coffee – each room has a Nespresso machine
- spread out in a connecting room, ideal if you are travelling with the family
- stay connected with free WI-FI
The hotel’s glamorous, ‘40s feel is seamlessly blended with contemporary style.
- unwind in the gym and sauna
- enjoy a refreshing cup of tea in the lobby
- hold a memorable business event in our quiet, fully equipped meeting rooms
feel the place
The NH Collection Buenos Aires Lancaster began life as the ‘Old Lancaster Hotel’. The elegant building was designed by architects Acevedo, Becú and Moreno at the end of the 1940s for a Russian aristocrat, Conde Zuboff. It is of Georgian style and is mainly built with English-style bricks. The plinth of the building is covered with Mar del Plata stone from Argentina’s most famous beach resort.
Meetings & Events
Our experienced staff can organize everything from audiovisual equipment and translators to coffee breaks and cocktail parties.
- Area: City Center / Retiro
- Av. Cordoba 405. C1054AAD
- Buenos Aires, Argentina.