- NH Collection Buenos Aires Jousten
NH Collection Buenos Aires Jousten
The NH Collection Buenos Aires Jousten is an elegant, contemporary hotel set in a unique historic building that dates back to 1926. The hotel enjoys a prime location in the city’s financial district, just moments from the stock exchange.
- be at the heart of Buenos Aires’s vibrant cultural scene – the Luna Park Theater and Kirchner Cultural Center are two blocks from the hotel
- get to your conference with ease: The Hilton and Sheraton Buenos Aires are just a short walk away
Visitors can choose from a variety of rooms. The finest of these is our Presidential Suite, which occupies a whole floor. It also boasts unique interior architecture, a Jacuzzi and some fabulous city views.
- spread out in our connecting rooms, ideal if you are travelling with the family
- enjoy refreshments whenever you want them – Nespresso machines and mineral water are provided in rooms
The hotel features a classy restaurant, which is as popular with local dignitaries as it is our guests. There is also a lively bar which is ideal for meetings, or simply for relaxing after a busy day. Our Guest Relations team are also available to assist you with reservations or recommendations.
- unwind in the recently renovated gym
- make the most of amenities such as free Wi-Fi
- take advantage of early check-in or late check-out
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection
feel the place
The glamorous socialite Princess Faucigny-Lucinge had it built as an exact replica of her chateau in France.
Immediately, it became one of the most stylish hotels of the era, drawing royalty, aristocrats and other members of the elite.
- Area: City Center / Corrientes Av.
- Avda. Corrientes, 280. C1043AAP
- Buenos Aires, Argentina.