- NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon
NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon
The NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon, formerly known as NH Hotel du Grand Sablon, is on Brussels’ most beautiful square, famous for its antique shops and chocolatiers. It’s only a short walk to the luxury boutiques along Avenue Louise. And near to the hotel are the Grand Palace, the centerpiece of the city, and the Royal Museums of Fine Arts.
- in the very center of Brussels
- 200 meters from the Central Railway Station
- beautiful Parc de Bruxelles is a 5-minute walk away
Our rooms match the sophistication and elegance of the antique shops on Sablon square. Many of the rooms overlook the square itself, while the Superior rooms feature beautiful hardwood flooring.
- our Superior rooms with view look out onto the Grand Sablon Cathedral
- free Wi-Fi
- 2 connecting rooms suited to families
Our new dining space Grand Café Hispania offers a selection of dishes and tapas in an informal setting throughout the day, whereas Hispania Restaurant is ideal for an exquisite dining experience under the guidance of award winning Chef Marcos Morán. Our expert Guest Relations team are also on hand to make reservations and to show you the city's hidden gems.
- Buffet breakfast served every morning
- spacious lobby area with comfortable sofas
- a complete dining experience in Grand Café Hispania and Hispania Restaurant
All the rooms have a contemporary and spacious feel with a fresh neutral color scheme.
Meetings & Events
A wedding at the Grand Sablon is an unforgettable experience. Up to 180 guests can be invited, and bride and groom are promised our exclusive Presidential Suite during their stay.
- Grand Café Hispania
- Hispania Restaurant
- Area: City Center
- Rue Bodenbroek 2/4. B-1000
- Brussels, Belgium.