- NH Collection Barcelona Constanza
NH Collection Barcelona Constanza
Exuding calm elegance, the NH Collection Barcelona Constanza is a contemporary delight in stylish white marble. The creation of Pritzker prize-winning architect Rafael Moneo, designer of the Los Angeles Cathedral, it’s located in the heart of Barcelona’s business district.
- explore Les Corts, where Barcelona’s business center meets exclusive shopping locations and the most select of residential neighborhoods
- discover Camp Nou, the legendary stadium of Barcelona FC
- be in the city center in just 15 minutes
Spread over 6 floors, the hotel’s 308 chic rooms, includes 7 junior suites and 1 suite.
- relax with all the room amenities you could need, including a large flat-screen television and a Nespresso coffee maker
- enjoy 24-hour room service with an internationally inspired menu
Perfect for a refreshing swim, the outdoor pool on the seventh floor is set on a terrace with inspiring views. And you can experience the ultimate in relaxation as you bask in the floatation cabin at the sixth-floor spa. For a perfect lunch or dinner experience, try Don Giovanni, Chef Andrea Tumbarello's award winning Italian restaurant. If you wish to go further afield, our Guest Relations team will be delighted to recommend their favorite places.
- practice your workout in our state-of-the-art fitness center
- unwind with a full array of spa treatments and massages
- dine in the award winning Don Giovanni
The hotel’s extensive, multi-purpose business halls can accommodate up to 900 guests for international meetings and events. Communication is facilitated with 3D holographic and telepresence technology.
Registration no.: HL-004287
feel the place
It’s an image of a centuries-old Catalan tradition that symbolizes the renewal of life.
On Corpus Christi day the city’s cloisters, patios and gardens are adorned with flowers, and eggs are placed on the spouts of fountains to ‘dance’ over the water.
Meetings & Events
Rooms come with state-of-the-art equipment, and you’ll be liaising with our expert team to make sure your event is flawless from start to finish.
We also work with the Axa Auditorium, next door to the hotel. It’s a multi-functional space that’s ideal for celebrating events.
The Spa combines state-of-the-art facilities with the latest techniques and treatments. A trip here will leave you feeling refreshed and re-energized from head to toe. This is also where you’ll find our compact gym.
- Area: Les Corts
- C/ Deu i Mata, 69-99. 08029
- Barcelona, Spain.