- NH Collection Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi
NH Collection Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi
Once home to Capuchin monks and a unique inspiration for travellers from around the world, the NH Collection Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi is one of the most distinctive landmarks on the Amalfi coast. With a rich history dating back to the 13th century, it enjoys a dramatic location on a cliff-edge overlooking the famous coastline.
- experience the hotel’s unique atmosphere. This is a one-of-a-kind building captured by numerous artists and photographers
- enjoy the picture postcard views
- stroll into town – the city center is just 400 meters away
There are stunning views of the sea and Amalfi coastline from most of the hotel’s 53 rooms. There are two Junior Suites – one offers a four-poster bed and panoramic view, the other offers you panoramic views from the shower
- reserve the Suite, which has a frescoed ceiling dating back to 1800, and views over the 13th-century cloister
- stay in the Presidential Suite, once the monks’ refectory room
The infinity pool is the place to enjoy a daily swim. For relaxation, there are two quiet reading rooms, one with sea views
- feel the spiritual atmosphere at the 13th-century cloister – there is even a consecrated Catholic church at the hotel
- try something unique at Kyushu restaurant featuring a panoramic terrace overlooking Amalfi
- work out in the gym, equipped with all the latest cardio equipment
- enjoy a select menu of spa facilities
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts LVX Collection
feel the place
Meetings & Events
For weddings, the hotel has its own 13th-century cloister and a Catholic consecrated church. We can organize wedding receptions and banquets for up to 70 guests.
- Area: Amalfi Coast
- Via Annunziatella, 46. 84011
- Amalfi Coast, Italy.