- NH Collection Frankfurt City
NH Collection Frankfurt City
Exceptional location is matched only by outstanding service at the NH Collection Frankfurt City, formerly known as NH Frankfurt City Center. Within walking distance of the city’s exclusive shops and historic downtown, as well as the financial district, this newly renovated hotel is perfectly situated for an unforgettable stay.
- browse international brands at Zeil, Frankfurt’s main shopping street
- sample the cuisine at two Michelin starred restaurants, Seven Swans and the Lafleur, within walking distance
- get to your business meeting with ease – we are close to the stock market, the financial district and the Exhibition Center
The 256 rooms include some offering inspiring views over the Frankfurt skyline..
- choose from Superior rooms, Suites and Premium Rooms, which can be used for meetings of up to eight people
- enjoy complimentary tea or coffee, or relax with a drink from the well-stocked min-bar
With its cutting-edge design, the hotel offers an experience to remember.
- unwind in the fitness room, sauna and steam bath
- savor cuisine with a local flavor
- feel completely at home with the attention to detail of our friendly staff and our Guest Relations team's expertise
- stay over the weekend and take advantage of "Lazy Sunday": checkout late (before 5pm) free of charge.
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection
Feel the place
If you would like to try some for yourself, we are happy to recommend a restaurant in the area.
Our new standards of comfort provide bathrooms that are perfect for unwinding and beds and mattresses that offer a blissful night’s sleep.
You can enjoy inspiring views of the city from our Superior rooms and Suites, and relax with little touches like Nespresso machines in all rooms.
If you are holding a meeting for up to eight people, reserve one of our Premium rooms.
Meetings & Events
- Area: Innenstadt
- Vilbeler Str. 2,. 60313
- Frankfurt, Germany.