- NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
A magnificent historic building with an exceptional location in the heart of the city, the NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky dates back to 1855. It is situated on the main square, and enjoys spectacular views of the Royal Palace.
- explore the Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank house and the Rijksmuseum – all are within easy walking distance
- browse Amsterdam’s finest boutiques – a chic department store is just next door
- walk to Amsterdam Central Station in only seven minutes
The hotel has 451 spacious rooms for you to choose from. There are eight family rooms, 35 apartments and 10 Premium Triple rooms
- feel completely at home with features like individually controlled air-conditioning, Nespresso machines and flat-screen televisions
- enjoy picturesque canal views when you reserve an apartment
- indulge yourself and stay at the Royal Suite, or even the Presidential Suite, which is spread over two floors
The hotel’s exclusive dining experience includes a 60-seater restaurant in a beautiful, listed 19th-century room. There’s also a café open for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea. Make the most out of your stay in Amsterdam with the help of our Guest Relations team's expertise.
- park at the indoor garage – the hotel even has its own private boat jetty.
- enjoy amenities such as babysitting, a children’s play corner and a special children’s breakfast
- host an unforgettable wedding reception at this outstanding venue
Feel the place
The hotel wears its history proudly. Next to every room door is a copperplate with an image from the old days. And in the Grand Café Krasnapolsky you will see the date when the first café was opened – 1866
Meetings & Events
There are no less than 17 meeting rooms, of all different sizes allowing creative set-ups. The Winter Garden and Grand Ballroom cater for large-scale gatherings of up to 600, while other boardrooms work for smaller meetings or social gatherings.
The hotel is also perfect for conferences – we have a separate conference entrance, so delegates needn’t mix with hotel guests. Staff are delighted to help, and state-of-the-art technology is provided to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Area: City Center
- Dam 9. 1012 JS
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands.